Kumar Builders herald a legacy of trust and commitment,
Over the decades with almost five decades of experience in the real estate industry and innumerous landmark projects across cities in India, we’ve built a simple promise – we cater to customers from all walks of life and strive to bring more members into the Kumar Builders’ family.
After all, we don’t just build homes. We build trust.
We have come a long way, setting new benchmarks in the construction and real estate with each project being better than the previous one delivered.Build on the tradition of quality and experience we continue our constant endeavor to serve our customers with highest global standards of infrastructure and sustainable amenities to ensure superior quality of life for our customers. We have demonstrate high quality standards in project delivery, best environmental practices and high standard of occupational health and safety measures in construction industry.
To build sustainable and quality real estate redefining – City Skylines and Lifestyle standards, to help build a healthy society. By integrating technology to achieve speed and innovation. Our journeys has unfolded from single building to community housing and then to integrated townships.
A man with a vision, Late Shri. K.H. Oswal, a first generation entrepreneur laid the foundation of the company as Kumar & Co. on August 15, 1966. During this period, they lived a life as Pedhi in the ‘nichey dukan upar makan style’. Also we laid the foundation of first residential cum commercial buildings at Sukhwar Peth in 1982 and at Yerwada in 1984.The company focused uncompromisingly on understanding customer needs and building quality structures in the residential, commercial and recreational industry. Read More…
We strongly believe that company culture is essentially the personality or the identity of a company. Events such as Tree Plantation drive, cricket tournaments, Ganesh Utsav celebration, Childrens day celebration. We also spread awareness World Environment Day and other annual function are organised frequently which help us to work as a team who believes in the power of possibilities.
The leadership of our Respected CMD Mr. Lalitkumar Jain and his focus on being environment focused, being socially sensitive, being path-breaking has led Kul to win many coveted awards in the varied sectors in the last 52 years. He started many initiatives much ahead of their time leading to plenty awards and accolades.
Trust lies at the heart of a strong relationship. Trust is both emotional and logical. It is where you have assessed the probabilities of gain and loss, calculated expected utility based on hard performance data, and concluded that the person in question will behave in a predictable manner. In practice, trust is a bit of both .Trust is companionship, friendship, love, agreement, relaxation, comfort.
Kumar Builders KUL… We Build Trust!!!
IF THE EVOLUTION OF URBAN LIFESTYLE HAD A MIRROR…
The great visionary Late Shri. K.H. Oswal, a first generation entrepreneur laid the foundation of the company as Kumar & Co. on August 15,1966. A pioneering real estate company, it was one of the first to corporatize itself in 90s and started operating under the brand name of Kumar Builders. It set new benchmark in the industry for the city to live in and for other players to live up to.
Today Kumar Builders KUL is one of the oldest and largest real estate development company headquartered in Pune with operations in Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore. Kumar Builders KUL stands for a value system that is put into practice in its construction quality, progressive design and proactive customer service. In real estate KUL offers residential and retail spaces across all segments. We also offer large format SEZ and mall spaces both on outright and lease. KUL also undertake bespoke and turnkey projects for commercial use. KUL has also forayed into Healthcare and Education and will soon be launching global curriculum schools across Pune.
Kumar Builders KUL has developed a myriad of commercial and residential projects across Pune, Mumbai, Panchgani, and Bangalore. As things stand today, Kumar Builders KUL has Multiple residential projects including mega township in Pune, numerous ongoing projects in Mumbai, and an exclusive projects in the hill station of Panchgani. Each of these projects stands testimony to our penchant for quality and reliability.
Click here to view our projects.
Objective ( ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY)
- To promote environment health and safety awareness among the Employees, Contractor & Suppliers.
- To reduce waste of natural resource such as sand, steel, natural stones, and metal.
- To prevent air, water and noise pollution at site.
- To introduce good hygiene practices at labour camp.
Team With A Single Belief –Possibilities
Our team believes in the power of possibilities. A proactive team eager to find solutions and innovate, our strength is the sum total of our team’s caliber and the power of our imagination.
Professional in management, technological savvy in operations and superior groundwork are a common feature of work at KUL. We have a fully integrated setup of specialized departments in place for assured, fast-paced and efficient discharge of responsibilities.
- Responsive Management
- Design, Engineering, Development & Marketing Finesse
- Adherence to International Quality Standards
- Forward-looking Corporate Strategies
- Geographical Expansion
- Proficient Human Resource Management
- Constant Upgrades in Technology & Infrastructure
- Customer-centric Policies
- Ethical Business Conduct
We at Kumar Builders are committed to design, develop, construct commercial, Residential projects and provide services to the Customer with an objective to exceed their expectations. We shall strive to prevent environmental pollution, depletion of natural resources, prevent injury and occupational related illness to our people by adopting appropriate safety measures with training and using latest technology. We shall ensure compliance to statutory, regulatory and legal requirements relevant to construction industry. Enhance our skill, knowledge and technological development to achieve and sustain continual improvement of our process, product and people.
- To create a brand image in the construction industry for residential commercial l and IT complexes.
- To create a learning organization by inducting new technological and innovative knowledge.
- To expand construction activities in other cities.
- To create a customer focused organization.
To build sustainable and quality real estate redefining city skylines and lifestyle standards to help build a healthy society by integrating technology to achieve speed and innovation.
- We will provide services to customers with an objective of exceeding the expectation thereby creating customer delight.
- We shall innovate consistently to build a more sustainable legacy of real estate for the cities. Healthier environment and be superior in design engineering where by deriving value with every square foot built.
- We will foster a culture and community belonging in all stake holders.
In the context of technological advances, KUL is in the forefront in implementing state-of-The-Art Technology with the latest systems / networking techniques. These assist management to access information and establish proper checks and controls over the business transactions. Continuous technological up gradation helps the Group keep up with the changing time.
At KUL, We do ANTHRPOLOGICAL ENGINEERING.
Interpreting Individuals. Reasoning Mindsets. Building Communities.
Anthropology is a science that studies human beings, their past, present and the environment in which they co-exist. It reveals how humans live in a particular place, organize, govern and manage to make existence a meaningful experience. Anthropology inspires us to read minds, understand changing needs and analyze concerns of an evolving lifestyle. Through quality engineering we transform theses needs into remarkable designs, concerns into viable solutions and imaginations into splendid reality.
THE BEST OF ANTHROPOLOGICAL AND COST EFFECTIVE ENGINEERING
KUL brought mass housing to Pune much before its time, in a way that showed an unbelievable combination of quality and cost. Investors and experts from the field locally, nationally and internationally couldn’t believe what they heard and saw. But KUL had made it a reality.
Identifying the need for a quality, cost-effective living, KUL challenged the best principles of engineering and management to address the need of people. With everything being managed in-house, we successfully created benchmarks which are looked up to, even today.
Of the many projects undertaken, here is a brief glimpse of a few. Residential- COMMUNITY CENTRIC LIVING
ANTHRPOLOGICAL ROOTED COMMUNITY LIVING
“ As communities, We thrive.”
Anthropology indicated that being social creatures, human beings flourish living in communities. On the same principle, KUL concentrates its energies on building community centric living people can come together, flourish together.
In mid-nineties, when people wanted to stick to localities and communities, KUL built smaller projects in multiples areas, something even 36 projects at a time. As times evolved and people evolved our creations in lifestyles and localities, but retaining the essence of community living, while doing justice to the space available.
The Peak Of Anthropological Engineering As markets evolved and buying capacities multiplied, people’s aspirations grew specific kind of community living as per their individual tastes and lifestyles. After studying many such group and communities, we tailor made such creations for them, of which a few are listed.
Residential – GREEN BUILDINGS
GREEN BUILDINGS CONCEPT
Ahead Of Its Time
Much before rules came, Green buildings were a reality at KUL. We started caring about the environment not with rules, but with our heart. Our Chairman, popularly known as a Green man. Led the company to create many green buildings much before their time.
We did simulation much before it was talked about in India, we were plating ’10 trees, a flat’ even before the rule of planting ‘ a tree, a flat’ was implemental. In fact, the rule was inspired by itself. Our many proudly bear the green tag.
THE COMMERCIAL ANGEL OF ANTHROPOLOGY
As the role of business evolved from shops to shopping arcades to malls, KUL led the evolution from front.
ANTHROPOLOGY MEETS A TOWNSHIP LIFESTYLE
With the tremendous changes in lives, lifestyles have changed too. A better lifestyle, a convenient location, proximity to schools and hospitals, easy access to retail and recreation robust infrastructure? These requirements have now become a priority.
Anthropology has shown us the way to build an all-inclusive living. A township is a perfect solution for it all. We’ve woven this concept with community living. Character-building amenities, forefathers’ teachings to provide an uncompromising lifestyle for today’s demanding generation.
Awards are not a full stop. They are the acknowledgement and appreciation from society for the way you are leading society by example.
The leadership of and his focus on being environment focused, being socially sensitive, being path-breaking has led KUL to win many coveted awards in the varied sectors. He started many initiatives much ahead of their time leading to plenty awards and accolades.
MILESTONES IN OUR JOURNEY, CELEBRATED BEFORE THEIR TIME.
- 1966 First Pedhi in the nichey dukan upar makan style predominant in that period Some of our partnerships go back to as long as 37 years.
- Dignified accommodation for every strata of the society. With the vision of a Slumless India, our first rehabilitation project was Kubera Vihar, Hadapsar in the year 1981.
- Partners in Growth- Our first banking partnership that was a leap of faith was with ICICI was in 1991.
- Gated living- The first gated community of its time in 1994 at Hadapsar, a thoughtful product before its time.
- Goodwill travels miles – In 1994 we were invited into the city of Mumbai, and started our first project in Andheri West called Sukumar Corner which grew to over 47 redevelopment projects.
- A congestion-free city – 1000 shops shifted to one market making an unorganized market into a organized wholesale market. From Ravivar peth to Dhankwadi in 1995.
- Mindset research – In 1996 we conducted a one-of-a-kind survey of all our customers to understand they’re evolving needs.
- Brand Kumar – The first formal identity of Kumar Builders took shape in the year 1999
- First concept housing – From elephant gates painting on ceilings, to traditional jharokhas, a home away from home .
- Our first IT Park in the year 2002 – The Cerebrum. A congruence of intelligence and leadership. The name comes from a thinking part of the mind. We studied the client business to find out their 2 biggest costs are operations and people. Thus, a regal green building with largest floor plate in the city was designed.
- Wow factor – Completed the construction of the first revolving restaurant of Pune in the JM road in the year 2003.
- Started the mall culture in Pune with Future Group in 2003 and ventured into organized retail malls.
- Creating benchmarks – First in Asia to receive the ISO 14001-2004 in the year 2005.
- First in Asia India to get ISO: IMS certification in the year 2002.
- Growth has no boundaries and good work brought fans everywhere – We were invited into the cities of Hyderabad in 2006 , Nagpur in 2008 and Bengaluru in 2010.
- Anthropology at the core- Invited more than 700 customers to design their own homes and their township with Kul Ecoloch in 2007.
- Global mindsets embraced – We open our doors to FDI in 2007 by taking the first investment in our project
- The birth of kul – In the year 2009, Kumar Builders was rebranded as Kul to cater to the evolving society
- World Standards – At Nirvana Hills slumVihar we followed world norms set by World Bank for social funding in the year —- and economic rehabilitation of slums.
- Awarded the Best Developer in Pune in the year 2009.
- Top 10 in India – Listed as one of the top ten developers in the country by Construction world in the year 2009.
- Design Patent – Received the patent for 2BHK slum apartment design where for decades that the rehabilitation scheme gave a room accommodation, though extensive RND under the Chairman himself , KUL designed 2BHK slum apartments.
- Krishi National award in the private sector.
- Golden era for KUL – from 2005 to 2010 we were hailed as market leaders for trend setting homes, milestone deliveries and maximum fructifying partnerships. We delivered maximum flats before where people were struggling to deliver.