Glimpse Of Lalit Kumar Jain
Mr Lalit Kumar Jain has been the Managing Director of Kumar Urban Development Limited (KUL) also known as Kul Kumar Builders since February 3, 2003. He started his career as a supervisor in a Pune based company and contributed to make it handsome profits.
Civil engineer-turned multi-project developer Mr Lalit kumar Jain nicknamed as the “Green man of Pune” for his eco-friendly nature, who has been elected as the Chairman of Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India (CREDAI) has vowed to take up the issue of transparency in real estate deals.
Lalit Jain started with the development of 35,000 sq ft within very short tenure of 5 years he delivered 1.4 million sq ft spaces.
He has carved a niche for himself in Pune construction with more than 100 projects and over 14,000 tenements, setting a benchmark and trust. Apart from residential complexes, 1 BHK Flat in Pune, He developed IT Buildings, Retail Malls, IT Park and communities.
Small wonders and over a period of time his business grew and Kumar Builders KUL quickly became a name for quality real estate in Pune.
Lalit Kumar Jain Achievements:
- BHARTIYA GAURAV AWARD – NATIONS ECONOMIC FOR HEALTH & EDUCATIONAL GROWTH AWARD
- CITYSCAPE AWARD – BEST DEVELOPER MIXED USE PROJECT AWARD (FUTURE) 2009
- BUILDING INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP AWARD 2008
- RASHTRIYA UDYOG SAMMAN PURASKAR – ALL INDIA BUSINESS & COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
- CONSTRUCTION WEEK INDIA AWARDS 2012 – AWARDED TO SHRI. LALIT KUMAR JAIN
- NATIONAL BUSINESS LEADERSHIP AWARD – INDIAN INTERNATIONAL COUNCIL FOR INDUSTRIES AND TRADE
- PBAP President for 2 terms from the year 2005 to 2007 and from the year 2007 to 2009.
Vice President from 1st April 2007 to 31st March 2009
Vice President from 01st April 2009 to 4th March 2011
President from 05th March 2011
- Vice President of Promoters & Builders Associations of Poona.
- Chairman of Co-Ordination committee, Federation of Promoters & Builders Associations of Maharashtra.
- President of Poona District Amateur Athletics Association.
- Treasurer of Confederation of Real Estate Developer’s Association of India ( C.R.E.D.A.I.).
- Trustee of Pune Patrakar Pratisthan, Pune.
- Winner of Man of the year in the year 2008 by Accommodation Times, Rashtriya Udyog Samman Puraskar for individual achievements in economic development
- Pune Ratna Award for contribution in social and business field 2006.
- Nirman Bharti Rashtriya Samman for contribution for economic growth and social development by All India Business and Community Foundation (AIBCF), 2006.
- He was the first convenor of the national convention of CREDAI at Vigyan Bhawan, Delhi
Kumar Urban Development Ltd. (KUL)
- SRISHTI GOOD GREEN GOVERNANCE AWARDS – 2006
- SRISHTI GOOD GREEN GOVERNANCE AWARDS – 2007
- SRISHTI GOOD GREEN GOVERNANCE AWARDS – 2008
- AMICUS REAL ESTATE EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2008
- BEST DEVELOPER ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY PROJECT AWARD
- BEST REAL ESTATE COMPANY
- BEST DEVELOPER RETAIL PROJECT AWARD (BUILT)
- CNBC AWAAZ CRISIL – CREDAI REAL ESTATE AWARDS – BEST OVERALL SYSTEM
- CW – TROPHY 2009
His uncommon thinking power and Skill to build trust in the people has helped Kumar Builders KUL to be one of the most renowned, trusted and Best Builders in Pune.
Visit us: Kumar Builders KUL